At Capitol Chimney Service, we offer a variety of fireplace repairs to improve your fireplace efficiency and performance. Our fireplace repair services can help you prevent chimney damage and energy waste. As a member of the esteemed National Chimney Sweep Guild, we are a family owned chimney service company and take pride in our work.
If you need fireplace repair in the Maryland, Washington, D.C., or Virginia area, contact Capitol Chimney Service today.
Other Fireplace Repair Services
At Capitol Chimney service, we repair the following types of fireplaces:
- Fireplace inserts - Fireplace inserts feature energy efficient, insulated, and closed-door design. Similar to a wood stove, an insert is designed to fit into a conventional open fireplace. Inserts can be placed in an existing masonry or factory-built wood burning fireplace and require a working chimney to operate. Fireplace inserts come in wood, coal, gas, propane, and pellet-burning options, and they are generally made from cast iron or steel.
- Freestanding stoves - Free standing stove fireplaces are electric or burn wood, gas, coal, wood pellets, or oil. Usually coming in steel or cast iron, many free standing stoves feature a space age ceramic glass to provide fire viewing. Generally used to heat a specific room or zone of the house, free standing stoves are very efficient and easily controlled for heat output.
- Gas log fireplaces - Gas logs offer the aesthetic beauty of a wood burning fire with the convenience of gas. The heat output from vented gas logs is slightly better than the heat output from a regular wood fire in the same fireplace. Because gas emissions are lower than wood emissions, gas logs are considered a more environmentally friendly option than wood burning fires.
- Masonry fireplaces - A masonry fireplace is the most traditional type of fireplace, built with brick, cement, or natural stone. Because a masonry fireplace is not the most efficient form of heating, many people opt to put a gas or wood-burning insert into their masonry fireplace.
- Prefab fireplace - A prefab fireplace is a one that has been manufactured and assembled in a factory before being transported and installed at a job site. Many prefab fireplace designs are ventless. This allows the user to burn a gas fire without the need to vent any fumes to the outside of the home. Many prefab fireplace units are installed inside of an existing fireplace, while the majority of units are built for new construction or remodeled rooms.
- And more!
No matter what type of fireplace you have, you can trust the experts at Capitol Chimney Service when you need fireplace repair.
Schedule Fireplace Repair in MD, DC, or VA
If you need fireplace repair in the Maryland, Washington, D.C., or Virginia area, call Capitol Chimney Service. Our goal is to make your fireplace cleaner, safer, and more energy-efficient.
At Capitol Chimney Service, we offer fireplace repair in the following areas:
|Arnold, MD||Chevy Chase, MD||Ellicott City, MD||Olney, MD|
|Ashton, MD||Colesville, MD||Gaithersburg, MD||Owings Mills, MD|
|Aspen Hill, MD||College Park, MD||Garrett Park, MD||Pasadena, MD|
|Annapolis, MD||Columbia, MD||Hanover, MD||Potomac, MD|
|Bethesda, MD||Derwood, MD||Laurel, MD||Rockville, MD|
|Burtonsville, MD||Elkridge, MD||Kensington, MD||Severna Park, MD|
|Alexandria, VA||Arlington, VA||Great Falls, VA||McLean, VA|